Canon lense Autofucus repair cost in vizag

Hi everyone .
Canon lens 18-55 mm .
Problem - autofocus is not working , I tried some online solutions but it doesn't gave me results .
As I took to Sravani electronic s in Vizag at Shankara matam opposite road . There's is lens technician . Named Nagaraj 98494 83317 who is expert in repairing lenses and camera ( video camera and DSLR camera ) .he asked me.  Is there any dialogue box coming after connecting the lens to body . I said no .  He opened lense and said to me that.  There's is a problem in some  flex cable , it'll take half an hour to repair.  And 1000 cost . I waited there for 20 minutes.  He completed by that time.  And he took trial and asked me also to take a trial . Everything gone good. 

Name - Nagaraj lens repair - 98494 83317
Cost - 1000 rupees

Comments